Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We are on our way!

I'm slightly grumpy having worked all day (bad idea) skipped eating and then ran to the airport as soon as I got home...never go on holiday the moment you get off work because it's just not nice!  We didn't really have a say in - we used our air miles and got our round trip to France for £56 so I shouldn't complain.  I'm currently sitting on our room in the Onslow Square Church House where we get to stay with the lovely Lees  for the night and then head off tomorrow for Paris (CDG).  Then we'll hop in our rental car and motor to Cabourg to see the lovely Dethier/Vaughn clan.  My excitement tonight in this fab self portrait.


Okay, I am way more excited than that but you just can't tell because I'm totally trashed.

Will pick this up again tomorrow!

Love , Nikki

P.S.  i had lovely eyelash extensions for this event but had to get them removed because they kept coming off - they rocked for about 3 days!  Even the hubby was digging them.

No comments:

Post a Comment